I have already been buying American Standard 2391.202.021 Princeton Recess 5-Feet by 30-Inch Right-Hand Drain Bath Tub, Bone for the past almost 1 year. American Standard 2391.202.021 Princeton Recess 5-Feet by 30-Inch Right-Hand Drain Bath Tub, Bone wuth brand "American Standard" may be the best Recessed Bathtubs in the world.

American Standard 2391.202.021 Princeton Recess 5-Feet by 30-Inch Right-Hand Drain Bath Tub, Bone Features
- Half the weight of cast iron making it easier to install
- Right hand outlet
- Integral lumbar support
- Recessed bath with integral apron and tiling flange
- Full slip-resistant coverage
These American Standard 2391.202.021 Princeton Recess 5-Feet by 30-Inch Right-Hand Drain Bath Tub, Bone way out perform every other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with low price.
THIS MODEL IS FOR THE BATHTUB ONLY.
category: Recessed Bathtubs
Brand: American Standard
Rating : 2.8
Review : for the price & ease of install it's a great tub
I purchased this tub for a new addition we put on in 2006. It has been in use for 4 years now ( by triplets)and is in great shape.
We have had no staining, but did have a chip out of the finish due to a wrench falling while installing the shower head.
I have never heard creaking or any noise from it, although I have never bathed in it myself & the kids are pretty loud.... :)
It was MUCH easier to install in a DIY capability that cast iron ( which we have done as well).
I don't know if I would be sold on it for MY bathroom, but for the kids bath, it is perfect.
The definite plus over cast iron is that in the winter on an exterior wall, as both my cast iron tub is & the Americast tub is, is that the later isn't freezing cold when you get in.
I purchased this model due to the fact that the exterior has clean lines, no weird swooping line on it, which screams cheap to me. A first glance, this looks like a cast iron tub, not...
I believe, explains the few gripe regards American Standard 2391.202.021 Princeton Recess 5-Feet by 30-Inch Right-Hand Drain Bath Tub, Bone not fitting or leaking.
Hope this American Standard 2391.202.021 Princeton Recess 5-Feet by 30-Inch Right-Hand Drain Bath Tub, Bone review was usefull!

No comments:
Post a Comment