I have been buying Swanstone SS-60-3-050 Three Panel Tub Wall Kit, Tahiti Desert Finish for yesteryear almost 1 year. Swanstone SS-60-3-050 Three Panel Tub Wall Kit, Tahiti Desert Finish wuth brand "Swanstone" is the best Bathtub Walls & Surrounds in the world.

Swanstone SS-60-3-050 Three Panel Tub Wall Kit, Tahiti Desert Finish Features
- Solid surface
- Designed for areas 30-Inch D x 60-Inch W or smaller
- Includes 2 corner molding strips
- Three panel wall system
- Requires SS-29 installation kit; Faucet, tub, and soap dishes not included
These Swanstone SS-60-3-050 Three Panel Tub Wall Kit, Tahiti Desert Finish way out perform some other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are hight quality with cheap price.
SS00603.050 Finish: Tahiti Desert, Size: 60"W x 60"D Features: -Material: Swanstone.-Authentic solid surface.-Not mold or mildew, no grout to clean. Includes: -Upgrade wall system includes a single, stunning back panel, two side panels and two corner molding strips. Options: -Soap dishes and installation kit (SS-29) sold separately, optional TK-6072 trim kit available. Construction: -Ideal for both remodeling projects and new construction. Collection: -Metropolitan collection.
category: Bathtub Walls & Surrounds
Brand: Swanstone
Rating : 3.0
Review : Recommend if purchased in a different configuration
I actually purchased the Swanstone shower wall kit three times. Let me explain. I ordered the 3-panel shower wall kit and Swanstone shower floor to replace a bathtub. The first time I ordered this kit it arrived with the rear wall (5 ft wide) warped. I called Swanstone and the technical rep stated that it was probably stored upright in a warehouse, which is bad and causes warpage. The side walls (31 inches wide) were not warped. I returned the kit (no easy job since it was a large package) and ordered another kit. The same thing happened although the rear panel was not as warped as it was in the first shipment. I actually tried to install the rear panel to my wallboard wall with the silicone adhesive provided in the kit. I waited 24 hours and took down the bracing. Several minutes later I heard the panel start to peel away from the wall. The adhesive did not stick anywhere on the wall. I could peel the silicone from the panel. I returned the kit again. I then decided to buy the shower...
I think, explains the few complaints on Swanstone SS-60-3-050 Three Panel Tub Wall Kit, Tahiti Desert Finish not fitting or leaking.
Hope this Swanstone SS-60-3-050 Three Panel Tub Wall Kit, Tahiti Desert Finish comment was usefull!

No comments:
Post a Comment