American Standard 7236VC.020 Evolution 6-Feet by 36-Inch Deep Soak Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White Top Deals


American Standard 7236VC.020 Evolution 6-Feet by 36-Inch Deep Soak Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White


American Standard 7236VC.020 Evolution 6-Feet by 36-Inch Deep Soak Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White

Price: Show


Take for me to see American Standard 7236VC.020 Evolution 6-Feet by 36-Inch Deep Soak Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White Review



I have already been take American Standard 7236VC.020 Evolution 6-Feet by 36-Inch Deep Soak Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White for the past almost 1 year. American Standard 7236VC.020 Evolution 6-Feet by 36-Inch Deep Soak Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White wuth brand "American Standard" could be the best Freestanding Bathtubs on the market.




American Standard 7236VC.020 Evolution 6-Feet by 36-Inch Deep Soak Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White Features


  • EverClean system
  • Single speed pump/motor
  • Side-mounted air switch
  • Ten jet system
  • Two silent air volume controls

These American Standard 7236VC.020 Evolution 6-Feet by 36-Inch Deep Soak Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White way out perform every other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with cheap price.


American Standard 7236VC.020 Evolution 6-Feet by 36-Inch Deep Soak Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Freestanding Bathtubs

Brand: American Standard

Rating : 3.0

Review : Amazing!!!!
Great tub! Its huge! We also bought the inline heater to keep the water warm without running more in the tub. It is so comfortable and was relatively easy to install in the deck we built for it. It was the best price we found and we reviewed a lot of tubs and decided on this one.


I believe, explains the few gripe on American Standard 7236VC.020 Evolution 6-Feet by 36-Inch Deep Soak Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White not fitting or leaking.

Hope this American Standard 7236VC.020 Evolution 6-Feet by 36-Inch Deep Soak Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White comment was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment