I have now been buying KOHLER K-1123-LA-0 Archer 5-Foot Bath, White for yesteryear almost 1 year. KOHLER K-1123-LA-0 Archer 5-Foot Bath, White wuth brand "Kohler" could be the best Freestanding Bathtubs in the world.

KOHLER K-1123-LA-0 Archer 5-Foot Bath, White Features
- 5' length
- 19" height
- Slotted overflow raises water depth for a deeper soak
- Armrests and lumbar support
These KOHLER K-1123-LA-0 Archer 5-Foot Bath, White way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with cheap price.
"The Archer bath features Comfort Depth design, a deep soaking experience with a low step-over height. This exclusive design offers a relaxing bath experience that is easy to enter and exit. Water depth is raised to the same level as a standard 20"" - 21"" tall bath through the unique slotted overflow. The transitional aesthetic of the Archer Suite also complements many different bathroom décors. "
category: Freestanding Bathtubs
Brand: Kohler
Rating : 3.8
Review : love this tub!
I shopped around for tubs for at least a couple of months for our bathroom redo. This tub is wonderful. It arrived quickly, and in perfect condition. It allows for a deep soak, and the angling of the back is comfortable. I am about 5'5" and can get all the way up to my neck with only the tops of my knees sticking up a bit. We hired someone to install, so I can't speak much to how easy it was to deal with. It did fit through our doorways though, including the bathroom doorway (barely). Excellent purchase!!
I think, explains the few gripe regards KOHLER K-1123-LA-0 Archer 5-Foot Bath, White not fitting or leaking.
Hope this KOHLER K-1123-LA-0 Archer 5-Foot Bath, White comment was usefull!

No comments:
Post a Comment