American Standard 2645VC.020 Evolution 5-1/2-Feet by 36-Inch Oval Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White Special Offers


American Standard 2645VC.020 Evolution 5-1/2-Feet by 36-Inch Oval Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White


American Standard 2645VC.020 Evolution 5-1/2-Feet by 36-Inch Oval Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White

Price: Show


Take for me to see American Standard 2645VC.020 Evolution 5-1/2-Feet by 36-Inch Oval Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White Review



I have now been take American Standard 2645VC.020 Evolution 5-1/2-Feet by 36-Inch Oval Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White for yesteryear almost 1 year. American Standard 2645VC.020 Evolution 5-1/2-Feet by 36-Inch Oval Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White wuth brand "American Standard" may be the best Drop-In Bathtubs in the world.




American Standard 2645VC.020 Evolution 5-1/2-Feet by 36-Inch Oval Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White Features


  • Acrylic with fiberglass reinforcement
  • EverClean surface inhibits the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew
  • Reversible drain outlet
  • 1.4-Horsepower self-draining pump/motor
  • Accommodates drop-in or undermount installations

These American Standard 2645VC.020 Evolution 5-1/2-Feet by 36-Inch Oval Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White way out perform some other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with cheap price.

Color/Finish:White, Configuration:With AlphaSan Antimicrobial EverClean System, Motor:1.4 HP Six adjustable Comfort Jets Two air volume controls Side-mounted air Switch On/Off Undermount installation option
American Standard 2645VC.020 Evolution 5-1/2-Feet by 36-Inch Oval Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Drop-In Bathtubs

Brand: American Standard






I think, explains the few complaints about American Standard 2645VC.020 Evolution 5-1/2-Feet by 36-Inch Oval Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White not fitting or leaking.

Hope this American Standard 2645VC.020 Evolution 5-1/2-Feet by 36-Inch Oval Whirlpool Bath Tub with EverClean and Hydro Massage System I, White review was usefull!

No comments:

Post a Comment